GLYCOPUMP | BEST PRE WORKOUT FOR PUMP
- Extreme Muscle Pump
- Increased Muscle Endurance
- Advanced Nutrition Absorption
GLYCOPUMP | Pre Workout Pump Matrix is an extreme muscle pump formula designed to PUMP YO MUSCLES LIKE NEVA B4! Experince Skin Splittin', Shirt Stretchin', maximum muscle pumps during every workout!
Nutra Innovations recently introduced the first non NO2 based pump formula ever seen – 1-Lauroyl-Glycerol which not only provided an amazing muscle pump, but also helped in hydrating the muscle group causing it to “swell”. The problem was that this ingredient only seemed to work extremely well for 75% of the customers who tried it while the other 25% were persistent on having us use it in a complete pump formula. GLYCOPUMP combines 1-Lauroyl-Glycerol, Glycerol Monostearate, Agmatine Sulfate & Bioperine® to provide users with amazing muscle pump and fullness when they take 4 capsules before working out.
Both 1-Lauroyl-Glycerol & Glycerol Monostearate flood the muscles with hydration creating the “Pump” feeling while Agmatine Sulfate is an amino acid derived from L-Arginine which helps increase Nitric Oxide levels. Bioperine enhances the absorption of all these pump inducing ingredients so the user can expect a great muscle pump with every workout.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Glycopump Matrix* 2,880mg
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
How to stack: We recommend stacking 4 Capsules of GLYCO PUMP with ½ to 1 scoop of Zeus Juice for the ultimate pre workout experience.